Welcome to the 2016 Panhellenic Recruitment website for the University of Delaware!
Please read the following items carefully before you register.
1. Registration will open on December 11th. It will close on Monday, February 8th at 11:59pm.
2. To participate in formal recruitment you must be an undergraduate full time student that is enrolled for the Spring 2016 semester at the University of Delaware. You must have a cumulative 2.5 collegiate GPA and earned at least 12 credit hours. There is no exception to this requirement. It is supported by the Office of the Dean of Students and the Division of Student Life at the University of Delaware. Winter Session 2016 grades and credit hours will not be counted for formal recruitment. Any woman not meeting the 2.5 GPA and/or 12 credit hour requirement will be removed from the process.
3. By registering, you agree to attend all recruitment events to which you are invited unless excused by the Panhellenic Council. Recruitment will take place Feb. 12-14th and 19-22nd. Acceptable excuses include class or academic conflict, illness, emergency situations, and other matters out of your control. Please know that missing events can affect your ability to receive a bid. It is highly encouraged you attend all events.
4. If you are a first time University of Delaware student in Spring 2016 (i.e. transfer student), you must mail a copy of your previous institution(s) transcripts to: Amne Harrington, 228 Trabant University Center, Newark DE 19716. Your transcripts must show your cumulative GPA and earned credit hours. The requirement of a 2.5 collegiate GPA and 12 earned credit hours applies to transfer students as well. If you do not meet one or both of those requirements, you will be removed from the process. Transcripts must be received by Monday, February 8th at midnight. No exceptions will be made.
5. To participate in formal recruitment you must have never been a fully initiated member in any National Panhellenic Conference Organization on any other campus or the University of Delaware. This includes the following organizations, Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Epsilon Phi, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Phi, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Alpha Sigma Tau, Alpha Xi Delta, Chi Omega, Delta Delta Delta, Delta Gamma, Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Zeta, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Delta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Phi Mu, Phi Sigma Sigma, Pi Beta Phi, Sigma Delta Tau, Sigma Kappa, Sigma Sigma Sigma, Theta Phi Alpha, and Zeta Tau Alpha.
6. All women who register must pay the $90.00 non-refundable fee. The fee covers costs associated with the PNM experience in recruitment including facility rental, buses, t-shirt, snacks, and supplies. This fee is non-refundable once it is paid regardless of eligibility, membership selection, or not attending recruitment. If a PNM disputes the charge with her bank, she will be invoiced the processing fees incurred from the disputed charge on top of the $90.00 registration fee.