Message of the day
We are excited to welcome our PNMs to Preference Round on Sunday. Bid Day is just around the corner!!!
Welcome to the 2014 Panhellenic Recruitment Registration page for the University of Delaware! Please read the following items carefully before you regsiter.
1. Registration will close on Monday Feb. 10, 2014 at 4:30PM. We do not make exceptions to the deadline.
2. By registering, you agree to attend all recruitment events unless excused by the Panhellenic Council. Recrutiment will take place Feb. 14-16th and the 21-23rd. Acceptable excuses include class or academic conflict, illness, emergency situations, and other matters out of your control. Please know that missing events can effect your ability to recieve a bid. It is highly encouraged you attend all events.
3. To participate in formal recruitment you must be an undergraduate full time student that is enrolled for the Spring 2014 semester at the University of Delaware.
4. To participate in formal recruitment you must have a 2.5 collegiate GPA. If you are transfering to the University of Delware, please mail a copy of your transcript verifying your GPA to: Adam Cantley, 231 Trabant Universtiy Center, Newawk DE 19716. Please know that we do not grant any exceptions to this rule. It is supported by all upper administration at the University of Delaware. You may take winter session courses to raise your GPA. Final grade checks will happen at 4:00PM on Thursday Feb. 13, 2014. Anyone woman who does not have the required GPA will be removed from the process.
5. To participate in formal recruitment you must have never been a fully initated member in any National Panhellenic Conference Organization on any other campus or the University of Delaware. This includes the following organizatoins, Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Epsilon Phi, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Phi, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Alpha Sigma Tau, Alpha Xi Delta, Chi Omega, Delta Delta Delta, Delta Gamma, Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Zeta, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Delta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Phi Mu, Phi Sigma Sigma, Pi Beta Phi, Sigma Delta Tau, Sigma Kappa, Sigma Sigma Sigma, Theta Phi Alpha, and Zeta Tau Alpha.
6. All women who register must pay the $60.00 fee. This is to help off set the cost of t-shirts, room fees, buss rentals, and other supplies. This fee is non-refundable once it is paid regarldess of membership selection, eligibity, or not attending recruitment.
7. All participants must attend the mandatory orientation session on Tuesday Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:00PM in the Trabant Multipurpose Rooms.
We hope you are excited for Formal Sorority Recruitment 2014. If you have questions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-831-0456.